A network of organic pioneer farmers who are supported by scientists and technical advisors who show in their areas the benefits of organic farming on their fields. This network will bring scale and quality for organic farming in Spain.
- Network of 25+ Spanish organic farmers covering 5,000+ hectares
- Bundling efforts to access new markets
- Covering 2 autonomous regions (Castilla y Léon & Castilla la Mancha)
- Products include:
- Pulses: chick peas, lentils, peas.
- Cereals (grain and/or milled): wheat, maize, oats, buck wheat.
- Sustainable, grass-fed meat: cows, sheep, goats, chicken.
- Trained and supported by organic production experts
- High quality, local supply, competitive price
- Sustainable management including nature restoration & care for local environment
We are currently exibitors at BIOFACH 2020. Come visit us at Hall 2 – 450 Stand.
Interested to collaborate with us?